Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up passerelle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Passerelle may refer to:
- Passerelle (Luxembourg), a bridge in the city of Luxembourg
- La Passerelle, a newspaper in Besançon, France
- Passerelle (theatre), a semicircular ramp or catwalk that extends from the stage of a theater around the orchestra pit
- Passerelle clause, provision included in various treaties within the European Union
- Paris bridges with "Passerelle" in their names
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Passerelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.