From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up passive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Passive may refer to:
- "Passive" (song), by A Perfect Circle
- Passive voice, a grammatical voice common in many languages
- Passive house, a standard for energy efficiency in buildings
- Passive psi, psychic abilities involving cognition
- Passive language, a language from which an interpreter works
- Passivity (engineering) a property of engineering systems, particularly in analog electronics and control systems
- Passive solar building design, which uses (or avoids) sunlight as an energy source without active mechanical systems
- Passivity (behavior), the condition of submitting to the influence of one's superior or superiors
- Passive–aggressive behavior, resistance to following through with expectations in interpersonal or occupational situations
- Passivation, process of making a material "passive" in relation to another material prior to using the materials together
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Passive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.