This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Passle is an Oxford and London based start-up in the B2B marketing technology domain. The company provides software, training and gamification services for Professional Services firms to share their expertise online.
The company was founded in 2012 by Adam Elgar and Tom Elgar. They have built and exited two startups previously.
Software and services
Passle provides tools for social media marketing, content marketing and email marketing. It allows users to create content in blog commentary format. Content creators can select tweets commenting on the same article to add context to their content. Passle integrates with Hubspot, Google Analytics, BrightInfo.
Passle has been nominated and won several awards:
- Shortlisted in the Insurance Times Awards 2016 for 'Business Partnership Initiative of the Year' with Charles Taylor PLC.
- 'Highly commended' for Best Use of Social Media at the Insurance Times Tech & Innovation Awards 2016.
- Winner of 'Best Product or Service for Content Creation' at the B2B Marketing Expo 2016.
- Winner of 'Overall Innovation for Marketing' Award at the B2B Marketing Expo 2016.
- Finalist for 'Marketer of the Year' for Claire Trévien at Chartered Institute of Marketing Marketing Excellence Awards 2016.
- Winner of 'Supplier Innovation Award' at the Legal Innovation Awards 2015.
- "Adam Elgar – the serially-wise entrepreneur | LHS Insights". 2016-04-15. Retrieved 2016-09-26.
- "Insurance Times Award Finalists Revealed". Insurance Times. Retrieved 2016-10-03.
- "Tech & Innovation Awards 2016: winners revealed as AXA cleans up". Insurance Times. Retrieved 2016-09-26.
- "B2B Marketing Innovation Awards 2017". B2B Marketing Expo. Retrieved 2016-09-26.
- "Finalist at the CIM Marketing Excellence Awards 2016 (via Passle)". Retrieved 2016-09-26.
- "The Legal Innovation Awards as it happened: pictures, reaction and more". LegalWeek.com. Retrieved 2016-09-26.