Passover is one of the Torah / biblical Jewish holidays. Passover' may also refer to:
- Passover (Christian holiday), a holiday often linked to Easter
- Korban Pesach, the Hebrew language term for Passover sacrifice
- Passover, Missouri, a community in the United States
Art, entertainment, and media
- "Passover" (Rome), Season 2, episode 1 of the BBC, HBO, and RAI TV series Rome
- "A Rugrats Passover", a Rugrats episode
- Passover (album) an album by the band The Black Angels
- "Passover", a song by Joy Division from their second album, Closer
- "The Passover", a song by The Soundtrack of Our Lives from their fifth album, Communion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Passover.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.