|Industry||Web and mobile payments software|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2020)
Passport is a Wilmington, DE headquartered company with offices in Charlotte, NC. Passport provides an enterprise software platform for cities, transit agencies, universities, and private operators in the parking and transportation industries throughout the US and Canada. Passport’s primary applications include mobile payments for parking and mobile ticketing for transit operations. Passport's software allows municipalities and private operators to charge users for parking without hardware payment stations.
- "New city app lets you remotely feed the meter". Arizona Daily Star. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "Mayor Walsh launches ParkBoston to simplify parking". The Daily Free Press. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "Peoria plans to test app that allows mobile parking payment". Journal Star (Peoria). Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "New app makes paid parking at Washington Park, Oregon Zoo, easier". OregonLive.com. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "New app makes parking payments easier in White Plains". The Journal News. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "Portland Parks & Recreation's Washington Park Introduces New, Free Pay-by-Phone Parking App, Passport". blog.parknews.biz. Retrieved 16 May 2015.