From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up password in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A password is a secret word or phrase used for authentication.
Password may also refer to:IGCA5
Art, entertainment, and media
- Password home game, a word-association game manufactured by the Milton Bradley Company, based on the eponymous TV show
- Password (video games), a video game saving method
- Passwords (2000), a book by French philosopher Jean Baudrillard, published in French as Mots de passe
- Password, a Nigerian record producer
- "Password", a song by Kylie Minogue from her CD single Your Disco Needs You (2001)
- "Password" (1964), a song by Kitty Wells
- Password (game show), an American television game show
- European Strategic Program on Research in Information Technology (ESPRIT), a project researching X.509 technology, called Password
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Password.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.