Password Change Notification Service
The Microsoft Password Change Notification Service (PCNS)  enables synchronization of password changes in Active Directory to Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS 2003), ILM 2007 and FIM 2010 or the Microsoft Enterprise Single Sign-On Service (ENTSSO). These components simplify password management in organizations with multiple user Digital identity repositories.
The Password Change Notification filter and service components must be installed on all Domain Controllers in an Active Directory domain that is synchronizing with the configured targets. If the Password Change Notification Service is not installed and running on a domain controller, then any password changes that originate on that domain controller will not be synchronized
- Microsoft Identity Integration Server
- Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager Server
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- "Microsoft Password Change Notification Service". Microsoft Corporation.
- "Microsoft Password Change Notification Service Management Pack for MOM". Microsoft Corporation.