Passyunk Square, Philadelphia
|Neighborhood of Philadelphia|
|Area code(s)||Area code 215|
Passyunk Square is a neighborhood in South Philadelphia bounded by Broad Street to the west, 6th Street to the east, Tasker Street to the south and Washington Avenue to the north.  Passyunk Square is bordered by the Bella Vista, Hawthorne, Central South Philadelphia, Wharton and Point Breeze neighborhoods.   The park bounded by 12th, 13th, Wharton and Reed Streets in this neighborhood now known as Columbus Square was formerly known as "Passyunk Square". Geoff DiMasi revived this name when forming the Passyunk Square Civic Association.
- White - 68%; Black - 6%; Asian - 19%; Hispanic - 7% 
The neighborhood is best known for its shopping and restaurants along the East Passyunk Avenue corridor.
East Passyunk Avenue features a large number of privately owned shops, restaurants, and grocery stores; additionally, it has a number of businesses such as insurance offices, salons, and pharmacies. 
- Passyunk Square community website
- Business listings for East Passyunk
- East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District
- Phillyblog.com - South Philadelphia board
- Citizens' Alliance for Better Neighborhoods
- Passyunk Square.org
- South Philly Review: The Place Where You Live: Point Breeze
- Philadelphia Neighborhoods
- Staff (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The Place Where You Live: Passyunk Square
- East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District business directory