Past Tense (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Past tense (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up past tense in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The past tense is a verb tense expressing action, activity, state or being in the past.
Past Tense may also refer to:
- Past Tense (1994 film), a 1994 made-for-TV mystery starring Scott Glenn and Lara Flynn Boyle
- Past Tense (2006 film), a mystery starring Paula Trickey
- Past Tense (2014 film), a 2014 Philippine romantic comedy-drama film
- "Past Tense" (DS9 episode)
- "Past Tense" (Venture Bros. episode)
- Short Trips: Past Tense, a Big Finish original anthology edited by Ian Farrington and based on the British television series Doctor Who
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Past Tense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.