Pasta Pomodoro (restaurant)
Pasta Pomodoro was an American chain of Italian restaurants. It started as a single restaurant in the Marina District of San Francisco, California in 1994, and subsequently grew to over 25 restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles and Orange County. The company was headquartered in San Francisco.
On December 26, 2016, the company abruptly closed all 15 remaining restaurants in the chain. Its employees were notified of the closure via text message to not come into work because they have ceased all operations.
- "Viva pasta!". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2016-12-29.
- "Pasta Pomodoro plans three more restaurants by fall". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2016-12-29.
- "Pasta Pomodoro sold - San Francisco Business Times". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2016-12-29.
- Lisa Jennings (2010-02-02). "Pasta Pomodoro under new ownership". Nation's Restaurant News. Retrieved 2016-12-29.
- "15 Pasta Pomodoros abruptly close, employees notified via text". Ktvu.com. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- "Pasta Pomodoro suddenly closes 15 Bay Area locations". Sfgate.com. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|