Pat Ellingson is a Canadian former television producer and executive. The head of children's programming at TVOntario from 1998 until her retirement in 2015, she played a prominent role in the development and expansion of the network's efforts in multiplatform digital media production, and was a producer or executive producer of shows such as Dino Dan, The Mysteries of Alfred Hedgehog, Wild Kratts, Annedroids, This Is Daniel Cook, Peep and the Big Wide World, Gisèle’s Big Backyard, Reading Rangers, Super Citizens and Tumbletown Tales. She won a Gemini Award in 2006 as producer of Gisele's Big Backyard.
- "Pat Ellingson set to exit TVO". Kidscreen, February 6, 2015.
- "Children's TV programs flashier but still Friendly". Hamilton Spectator, May 4, 2000.
- "TV show and Web site a welcome sign of the times". Toronto Star, May 3, 2003.
- "MuchMusic wins Gemini for reality show". Hamilton Spectator, October 19, 2006.
- "Canadian Screen Awards: Peter Mansbridge, Karyn Pugliese, Margaret Atwood to be honoured". CBC News, October 30, 2017.
|This biographical article related to Canadian television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|