Pat Farrell is the Head of Group Corporate Communications and Government Relations at Bank of Ireland.
Farrell has been Head of Marketing and Communications and General Manager retail operations at EBS Building Society, Chief Executive at Galway's Galvia Private Hospital and General Manager at Sligo Regional Hospital. He is Chairman of Sightsavers International (Ireland) and is a board member of FOLD Ireland.
Bank of Ireland
Irish Banking Federation
Farrell was General Secretary of Fianna Fáil between 1991 and 1997. In December 1992, he was nominated by the Taoiseach, Albert Reynolds as member of the outgoing 19th Seanad, serving until the elections in January 1993 for the 20th Seanad.
- "Reuters.com". Reuters. Retrieved 2016-05-24.
- "Sightsavers Annual Review 2014" (PDF). Sightsavers. 2014. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
- "Pat Farrell becomes head of comms at Bank of Ireland". durrants.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-05-24.
- "FIBI Says New Government Strategy Represents Major Step Forward for IFSC - Banking and Payments Federation Ireland". www.bpfi.ie. Retrieved 2016-05-24.
- "Pat Farrell LinkedIn". LinedkIn.
- "Mr. Pat Farrell". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 9 January 2012.
|This business-related Irish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Fianna Fáil politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a member of Seanad Éireann is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|