Pat Flynn (entrepreneur)
|Alma mater||University of California, Berkeley|
|Notable works||Let It Go, Will It Fly?|
Since, he has created various businesses under the Flynndustries LLC umbrella and uses them as case studies in both his blog and podcast
In 2014, Flynn released the Smart Podcast Player.
Flynn popularized the idea of publishing "income reports" detailing how much his businesses make every month. These quickly became the most trafficked posts on his site.
To date, Flynn's businesses have generated over $3 million in revenue.
- Tim Ferriss
- Chris Ducker (Business partner)
- Dave Ramsey
- Ramit Sethi
- Sol Orwell
- James Altucher
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Startup Podcast
- "Top 25 Business Podcasts for Entrepreneurs". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2016-01-12.
- "Business - Podcasts Downloads on iTunes". itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 2016-01-12.
- "Our People - Pencils of Promise". Pencils of Promise. Retrieved 2016-01-12.
- "Announcing LeadBoxes™: Our Biggest Update to LeadPages Yet". LeadPages Blog | Free Landing Page Templates. Retrieved 2016-01-12.
- "ConvertKit Monthly Report — October 2015 - ConvertKit". ConvertKit. Retrieved 2016-01-12.
- Schroeder, Jules. "25 Marketing Influencers To Watch In 2017". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-09-05.
- "About". The Smart Passive Income Blog. Retrieved 2016-01-12.
- "Smart Podcast Player - A Player As Smart As Your Podcast". A Media Player That’s As Smart As Your Podcast. Retrieved 2016-01-12.
- "How Pat Flynn Made His First $3 Million In Passive Income". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-01-12.