Pat Gelsinger, who has worked at VMware since September 2012, serves as that company's Chief Executive Officer. Prior to becoming CEO of VMware he was President and Chief Operating Officer, EMC Information Infrastructure Products at EMC. Before joining EMC, he was the first Chief Technology Officer of Intel Corporation and Senior Vice-president and General Manager of the Digital Enterprise Group at Intel.
Gelsinger has written Balancing Your Family, Faith, & Work and has co-written Programming the 80386.
In September 2009, Pat Gelsinger left Intel to join EMC.
- Crawford, John H.; Gelsinger, Patrick P. (1987). Programming the 80386. Sybex Inc. ISBN 0-89588-381-3. LCCN 87061199.
- Gelsinger, Pat (2003). Balancing Your Family, Faith & Work. David C. Cook. ISBN 978-0781438995.
- Gelsinger, Pat (2008). The Juggling Act: Bringing Balance to Your Faith, Family, and Work. David C. Cook. ISBN 978-1434768742.
- VMware. "Pat Gelsinger Chief Executive Officer". VMware. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
Pat Gelsinger joined VMware in September 2012 and serves as the company's chief executive officer.
- Kevin McLaughlin (December 13, 2013), "Microsoft CEO Drama Intensifies As VMware, Qualcomm Execs Surface As Candidates", Computer Reseller News
- Kara Swisher (December 11, 2013), "With Microsoft CEO Race in Home Stretch and Mulally Fading, Here's My Dark-Horse Pick: VMware’s Gelsinger", All Things D, The Wall Street Journal
- Ed McKernan (December 13, 2013), "Will Microsoft Hire Pat Gelsinger And Merge Wintel?", Seeking Alpha (online)
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|