From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Patagonia is a region of South America
Patagonia may also refer to:
- Patagonia (clothing), an American outdoor clothing and gear company
- Media and entertainment
- Patagonia (film), a 2010 film
- Patagonia Mail, the employer of the airmail pilot Fabien, in Antoine Saint-Exupéry's novel Night Flight
- ARA Patagonia, an AOR supply ship of the Argentine Navy
- Other uses
- Patagonia, a snout moth genus in tribe Phycitini
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patagonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.