Patan railway station
|Indian Railway Station|
|Owned by||Ministry of Railways, Indian Railways|
|Structure type||Standard (On Ground)|
|Fare zone||Western railway|
Patan railway station is a major railway station in Patan district, Gujarat, India on the Western line of the Western railway network. Patan railway station is 40 km far away from Mahesana Junction. Patan is well connected by rail to Mahesana Junction, Bhildi Junction and Ahmedabad Junction. Five Passenger and two DEMU trains start from here.
Patan is 108 km from Ahmedabad Railway Station. It is also connected by rail to Mehsana, Ahmedabad and Okha by BG Line. Patan railway station is now connected with Bhildi Railway Station With New BG Line. New train will start from Bandra to Bhagat Ki Kothi and connectivity to Rajasthan, Delhi, Mumbai.
- "Patan Railway Station (PTN) : Station Code, Time Table, Map, Enquiry". www.ndtv.com. India: NDTV. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- "PTN/Patan". India Rail Info.
- "Pending issue last six decades of railway line in patan solved, 02-07-2018". Patrika.
- "Rani ki Vav, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Patan". Gujarat Tourism.
- "PTN:Passenger Amenities Details As on : 31/03/2018 Division : Ahmedabad". Raildrishti.
- "PTN/Patan". Raildrishti.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Gujarat is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|