|Look up paternities or paternity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paternity may refer to:
- Father, the male parent of a (human) child
- Paternity (law), fatherhood as a matter of law
- Paternity (film), a 1981 comedy starring Burt Reynolds and Beverly D'Angelo
- "Paternity" (House), a 2004 episode of the television series House
- Parental leave, also called paternity leave, a leave of absence taken to allow a father to attend to family needs associated with fatherhood
- Lauren Lake's Paternity Court, a tabloid television talk/court show hybrid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paternity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.