Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up paternities or paternity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paternity may refer to:
- Father, the male parent of a (human) child
- Paternity (law), fatherhood as a matter of law
- Paternity (film), a 1981 comedy film starring Burt Reynolds
- "Paternity" (House), a 2004 episode of the television series House
- Parental leave, also called paternity leave, a leave of absence taken to allow a father to attend to family needs associated with fatherhood
- Lauren Lake's Paternity Court, a tabloid television talk/court show hybrid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paternity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.