Pater Noster (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Paternoster)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up paternoster, Pater noster, or Paternoster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pater Noster, or the Lord's Prayer, is a prayer in Christianity.
Pater Noster or Paternoster may also refer to:
- Paternoster, Western Cape, a fishing village in South Africa
- Paternosters, uninhabitable rocks in the Bailiwick of Jersey
- Viirelaid (German: Paternoster), an Estonian island in the Baltic Sea
- Pater Noster Lighthouse, a Swedish lighthouse located in Skagerrak
- Church of the Pater Noster, a church on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem
- Paternoster lift, a passenger elevator which consists of a chain of open compartments that move slowly in a loop up and down inside a building
- Paternoster (rosary), an early form of rosary
- Paternoster (surname), a surname
- Paternoster lake, one of a series of glacial lakes connected by a single stream or a braided stream system
- Paternoster Press, a British Christian publishing house
- Paternoster Row, once the centre of the London publishing trade, destroyed during the Blitz, replaced by:
- Paternoster Square, an urban development in London
- Paternoster Gang, a trio of recurring fictitious characters in the British science fiction television series Doctor Who, whose headquarters was on Paternoster Row
- Paternoster cross, repositioning the letters of the Sator Square
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pater Noster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.