|Headquarters||Santa Clara, California,|
PathSolutions is a Silicon Valley startup and software company of a network troubleshooting application, founded in 2007. The company focuses on network performance management and VoIP troubleshooting software. Its main product is named TotalView.
The original product name was SwitchMonitor, and was renamed TotalView in 2010.
PathSolutions also owns the trademarks: QueueVision (a full visibility report into QoS queues on MPLS links on the VoIP/UC environment); and Total Network Visibility. These features are both bundled into TotalView.
TotalView is a software program that performs network troubleshooting, and that continuously collects the stats from switches, routers, and other devices in a network, and reports on their status in a Graphical User Interface. It is an AI-based network monitoring model, and has interactive network diagram tools. It installs on a Windows computer (typically a server, but sometimes a PC). Features include network analysis, packet loss testing, extrapolated data for predictive analysis, a 'QueueVision' report on VoIP quality, and daily 'Network Weather Reports' via email.
Call Simulator Tool
- "Popular Network Monitor Tool Provider Throws Down the Gauntlet". 2007.
- "PathSolutions.com Company". 2018. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- "SIP Trunking News". Retrieved September 1, 2018.
- "PathSolutions.com on VoIP Troubleshooting". 2018. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- "PathSolutions.com on Network Troubleshooting". 2018. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- "InfoWorld Announces the 2014 Technology of the Year Award". Retrieved August 30, 2018.
- "Review: PathSolutions by InfoWorld" (PDF). Retrieved September 11, 2018.
- "This Week in Enterprise Tech, 300th Episode". Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- Nalbone, Ken. "PathSolutions Helps Put the Data of Your Network to Good Use". GestaltIT.com. Foskett Services LLC. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- Gleason, Brian. "PathSolutions Presents". www.bytesofcloud.net. Bytes of Cloud. Retrieved 13 March 2019.