|Elevation||533 m (1,749 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Pathardi is located at  It has an average elevation of 533 metres (1748 feet)..
Although politically/governmentally it is considered to be in the Western Maharashtra, geographically and weather-wise it is very similar to the Marathwada region.
As of 2011[update] India census, Pathardi had a population of 2,14,872. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Pathardi has an average literacy rate of 72%, higher than the national average of 59.5%. Male literacy is 79%, and female literacy is 64%. In Pathardi, 13% of the population is under 6 years of age.This city has highest Maratha community in the whole taluka about 85%.Pathrardi Taluka has noticeable vanjari Community about 5% mostly in the Rural area.
City has a municipal council since 1991 represented by 17 members' council.
City has an open theater in the central part.
There are more than 10 famous temples in the taluka.
- Mohata Devi temple 10 km from Pathardi City is one of the largest temples of Goddess [south easterly].
- Chaitanya Kanifnath temple in Madhi which is about 12 km from Pathardi [westerly]
- Shri Vriddheshwar Shiva temple, situated in hills, is a beautiful and peaceful divine place. It is full of natural beauty with some medicinal plants and verious kinds of birds. [south westerly]
- Bhagwangad is located in eastern part of Pathardy city [easterly]
- Salsidheshwar devastan Midsangavi [easterly]
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Pathardi
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.