|Named for||Former princely state|
|• Official||Hindi, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Avg. summer temperature||34 °C (93 °F)|
|Avg. winter temperature||18 °C (64 °F)|
|Pathari - Climate-Data|
Pathari is located at  It is located close to a lake on a hillock with an elevation of 550 metres. The mean altitude of the surrounding area is metres. There are many ancient ruins and caves close to the town in an area known as Badoh-Pathari..
A 1269 CE inscription of the Paramara king Jayavarman II was found at Pathari. It records the allotment of land for a religious rite. The inscription mentions Vaḍovyapattana, which is identified with the Badoh village near Pathari.
- Pathari Block Panchayat List
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Pali
- Pathari Village , Kurwai Tehsil , Vidisha District
- Photographs from the Pathari ruins (Madhya Pradesh, India)
- Badoh Pathari
- Trivedi, Harihar Vitthal (1991). Inscriptions of the Paramāras, Chandēllas, Kachchapaghātas, and two minor dynasties. Archaeological Survey of India. pp. 208–209.
- Imperial Gazetteer of India, v. 20, p. 29.
|This article related to a location in Madhya Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|