|• Type||Municipal Council|
|Elevation||423 m (1,388 ft)|
|• Other||Urdu |
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Pathri is located at  It has an average elevation of 423 metres (1387 feet)..
As of 2011[update] India census, Pathri has population of 36,853 of which 19,025 are males while 17,828 are females. Pathri has Female Sex Ratio is of 937 higher than Maharashtra state average of 929. 15.1% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Literacy rate of Pathri city is 78.20 % lower than state average of 82.34 %. In Pathri, Male literacy is around 84.18 % while female literacy rate is 71.89 %.
Schedule Caste (SC) constitutes 12.04 % while Schedule Tribe (ST) were 0.83 % of total population in Pathri.
Sri Sai Janmasthan Temple (Sai Baba Birth Temple) is a temple in heart of the town, where spiritual master Sai Baba of Shirdi was born. Datta temple in Gunj-Khurd and Renuka Devi temple at Pedgaon holds religious importance as well.
Pathri is a major town on National Highway 222 which connects Kalyan to Nirmal. Pathri is located 43 km (27 mi) towards west from district headquarters Parbhani. The distance between Pathri and Aurangabad is 151 km (94 mi).
Pathri is part of Pathri (Vidhan Sabha constituency) for assembly elections of Maharashtra. Current representative from this constituency in Maharashtra state assembly is Mohan Phad who was independent candidate.
- "Pathri Population". Census 2011. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "National Commission for Linguistic Minority". 50th/report/nclm. Retrieved 20 Sep 2015.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Pathri
- "Sai Baba was not a Muslim but a Brahmin, penalise those who insult him: Temple trust to HC". The Indian Express. 2014-09-15. Retrieved 2015-08-01.
- "Pathri Transport". OneFiveNine. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Parbhani Lok Sabha". Elections. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Pathri Vidhan Sabha". Elections. Retrieved 11 May 2015.