This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Jayasree Bhattacharyya|
|Produced by||Anjan Kumar Roy|
|Story by||Subhranil Biswas|
|Music by||Surojit Chatterjee|
Holly Bolly Tolly Kolly Production
|Distributed by||Eskay Movies|
Pati Parameshwar is a Bengali comedy film directed by Jayasree Bhattacharyya based on a story written by Subhranil Biswas. This film is being produced and presented by Anjan Kumar Roy. The film features Rituparna Sengupta, Rajatava Dutta, Rahul Arunodoy Banerjee, Bobby Chakraborty and Sudipta Chakraborty. Music of the film is composed by Surojit Chatterjee.
The film revolves around the life of a childless couple, Arindam, a police officer and his beautiful wife, Sharmila. They have a pet dog named Pluto, who accidentally runs off on a summer afternoon. What follows afterwards in the life of this couple is what the film is all about.
- Rituparna Sengupta as Sharmila Chatterjee
- Rajatava Dutta as Arindam Chatterjee
- Rahul Arunodoy Banerjee as Amol
- B.D Mukherjee as Jethu
- Supriyo Dutta as Commissioner of Police
- Bobby Chakraborty as KLo or Keshav Lodh
- Biswanath Basu as Dhuni Baba
- Kanchana Moitra as Bhairobi
The film was shot in a span of 24 days, by Jayashree Bhattacharyya with 103 actors, all across Kolkata and various locations in West Bengal. Produced by Anjan Roy of Holly Bolly Tolly Kolly productions. To be released by Eskay Movies.
Music direction by Surojit Chatterjee of successful films like Kaali Amaar Maa, Icche, Hello Memsaheb, Muktodhara, Handa Bhonda, Halud Pakhir Dana, Gogoler Kirti. Music of the film Pati Parameshwar is Recorded at Studio Kusum Kolkata, at Studio Meet Brothers Mumbai. Songs mixed by Vikram Nagi, Mumbai. Title song Dilli ka laddo mixed by Gautam Debnath,Kolkata
- "Dilli ka laddoo" lyrics by Surojit Chatterjee featuring Mir and Rituparna Sengupta
- "Dyang Dyang Dyang" lyrics by Kamalinee Chatterjee featuring Akriti Kakkar and Rana Mazumdar
- "Paisa wasool" lyrics by Surojit Chatterjee, Kamalinee Chatterjee, RED Mukherjee, featuring June Banerjee, Rana Mazumder and Surojit Chatterjee
- "Roomal" lyrics by Surojit Chatterjee featuring Surojit Chatterjee, June Banerjee, Rajib Banerjee, Mainak Sengupta.
- "Rabindrasangeet" Medley with Pran Chae chokkhu na chae and Amar Hridoy featuring Jayati Chakraborty and Supratik Das.
- "Rituparna-Rajatabho team up after 14 years". Screen magazine. 4–10 April 2014.
- "tarabaji" (ei somoy). ei somoy. 23 April 2014.
- "Tarabaji". ei somoy. 23 April 2014. Archived from the original on 6 November 2014.
- "Pati, patni aur woh". http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/. Times of India. Archived from the original on 6 November 2014. Retrieved 21 June 2014. External link in
- "Tara Baji". http://www.epaper.eisamay.com. Ei Samay. Retrieved 25 July 2014. External link in
- Pati Parameshwar The Times of India