From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up patience or patients in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances.
Patience may also refer to:
- Patience (given name), a female given name
- Patience Collier (1910–1987), British actress
- Patience Dabany, a singer from Gabon
- Patience Hodgson, member of Australian band The Grates
- Patience, of Patience and Prudence, a 1950s singing duo
Art, entertainment, and media
- Patience (game), a family of single-player card games also known as Solitaire
- Patience sorting, a sorting algorithm based on the card game
- "Patience" (poem), written in the late 14th century
- "Patience" (The X-Files), an episode of the television series The X-Files
- Patience Phillips, who becomes Catwoman in the film Catwoman
- Patience (graphic novel), a science-fiction love story by Daniel Clowes
- Patience (EP) (2012) by Lights Out!
- Patience (opera), or "Bunthorne's Bride", a Gilbert & Sullivan comic opera
- "Patience" (Guns N' Roses song), a 1989 song by Guns N' Roses
- "Patience" (Micah P. Hinson song), a 2004 song by Micah P. Hinson
- "Patience" (Take That song), a 2006 song by Take That
- "Patience" (Dreamgirls song), a song from the 2006 film Dreamgirls
- Patience (Nas and Damian Marley song), a 2010 song by Nas and Damian Marley
- Patience and Fortitude, the lion sculptures flanking the entrance to the Schwarzman branch of the New York Public Library
- Patience Worth, author Pearl Lenore Curran's claimed source of spirit guidance
- Kshanti, Buddhist concept of patience as a practice of perfection
- All pages beginning with "patience"
- All pages with a title containing patience
- Patient (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patience.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.