Patience is a virtue
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patience is a virtue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Patience|
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
Patience is a virtue is a proverbial phrase referring to one of the seven heavenly virtues typically said to date back to "Psychomachia," an epic poem written in the fifth century. In popular culture, "Patience is a Virtue" can refer to:
- a 1991 single by Lois Reeves, part of the Motorcity Records singles discography
- a bonus track on some versions of the 2007 album Release the Stars by Rufus Wainwright
- a 2010 mixtape from Romeo Miller's discography
- Rachel Weisz's character Evelyn "Evie" Carnahan O'Connell said the phrase in The Mummy
- a story from The Railway Series: Great Little Engines