Patient zero may refer to:
- In medical science, the index case or initial patient in the population of an epidemiological investigation
- Gaëtan Dugas (1953–1984), incorrectly considered to be the initial source of AIDS in North America, and the origin of the term "patient zero"
- Patient Zero: A Joe Ledger Novel, by Jonathan Maberry
- "Patient Zero", a song from the album Infected by the metal band HammerFall
- "Patient Zero" (The Outer Limits), a 2001 television episode
- Patient Zero (audio drama), based on the television series Doctor Who
- Patient Zero (film), 2017 fantasy-horror film
- Patient Zero, a demoscene production by Farbrausch
- "Patient Zero", the last part of the video game Trauma Team
- "Patient Zero", Special Zombie in the video game Apocalypse Rising
- Zero Patience, a musical about AIDS
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patient zero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.