From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Transit type||straddle-beam Monorail|
|Number of lines||4 (planned)|
|Daily ridership||32,000 (Estd.)|
|Train length||4 coaches|
|System length||32 kilometers (20 mi)|
|Electrification||750 V DC|
|Average speed||31 km/h (19 mph)|
|Top speed||80 km/h (50 mph)|
- Patna Junction to Gandhi Maidan.
- Patna Junction to Patliputra Colony.
- Patna Junction to Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport.
- Patna Junction to Kankarbagh.
The total estimated cost of the project is ₹2000-2500 Crore. The total length of the proposed 4 monorail corridors in Patna is 32 km and in the first phase route length between 20 km and 25 km would be completed.
- "Mono-Rail for Patna soon". Samaylive.com. 2010-12-28. Retrieved 2011-01-11.
- Monorail News Briefs
- RITES begins ground survey for monorail in Patna - Rediff.com Business
- Monorail ground survey tees off - Yahoo! News India
- "Capital monorail project shifts gear". The Telegraph. Calcutta, India. 2011-12-24.
|This Indian rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This monorail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|