Patoka Township, Crawford County, Indiana
Location of Patoka Township in Crawford County
|Named for||Patoka River or Patoka Lake, both located within the township.|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||45.65 sq mi (118.2 km2)|
|• Land||43.65 sq mi (113.1 km2)|
|• Water||2 sq mi (5 km2)|
|Elevation||709 ft (216 m)|
|• Density||36.2/sq mi (14.0/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453707|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 45.65 square miles (118.2 km2), of which 43.65 square miles (113.1 km2) (or 95.62%) is land and 2 square miles (5.2 km2) (or 4.38%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Jackson Township, Orange County (north)
- Greenfield Township, Orange County (northeast)
- Sterling Township (east)
- Union Township (southeast)
- Jefferson Township, Dubois County (southwest)
- Johnson Township (southwest)
- Hall Township, Dubois County (west)
The township contains four cemeteries: Brown, Eckerty, Mount Eden and Williams.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.