Patoka Township, Dubois County, Indiana
Downtown Huntingburg, in Patoka Township
Location of Patoka Township in Dubois County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||39.83 sq mi (103.2 km2)|
|• Land||39.26 sq mi (101.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.57 sq mi (1.5 km2)|
|Elevation||466 ft (142 m)|
|• Density||191.7/sq mi (74.0/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453708|
According to the 2010 census the township has a total area of 39.83 square miles (103.2 km2), of which 39.26 square miles (101.7 km2) (or 98.57%) is land and 0.57 square miles (1.5 km2) (or 1.43%) is water. Knebel Lake is in this township.
Cities and towns
- Bainbridge Township (northeast)
- Jackson Township (east)
- Ferdinand Township (southeast)
- Cass Township (south)
- Lockhart Township, Pike County (west)
- Madison Township (northwest)
- Marion Township, Pike County (northwest)
The township contains three cemeteries: Central, Fairmount and Mayo.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.