|Look up patria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Patria may refer to:
- 1347 Patria, asteroid
- Homeland (from Latin patria, "fatherland")
- Patria (theatre), a cycle of theatrical works by composer R. Murray Schafer
- Patria AMV (Armored Modular Vehicle)
- Patria (company), of Finland
- "Pátria", the anthem of East Timor
- Patria (1917 film), a movie featuring Wallace Beery as Pancho Villa
- Patria submachine gun, an Argentine submachine gun
- Patria, alternative name for the Trinitario gang
- National Pro Patria Party, El Salvadoran political party from 1931 to 1944
- Pro Patria Union, Estonian political party from 1995 to 2006
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.