Patriarch of Jerusalem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Patriarch of Jerusalem (disambiguation))
Patriarch of Jerusalem or Bishop of Jerusalem may refer to:
- The Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem, the primate of the Eastern Orthodox Church in Jerusalem, 1st century AD–present
- The Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem, the representative of the Armenian Apostolic Church in Jerusalem, 638–present
- The Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, the Latin Rite archbishop of the Roman Catholic Church in Jerusalem, 1099–1291 and 1847–present
and, in a broad sense, to:
- The Melkite Patriarch of Antioch, whose full title is Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, of Alexandria and Jerusalem of the Melkite Greek Catholic Church; see List of Melkite Greek Catholic Patriarchs of Antioch
- The Anglican Bishop in Jerusalem, the bishop of the Anglican Church in Jerusalem, 1841–present; never called a Patriarch.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patriarch of Jerusalem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.