Serbian Patriarch (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Patriarch of Serbia)
The title Serbian Patriarch may refer to:
- primates of the former Serbian Patriarchate of Peć (1346-1766)
- primates of the former Serbian Patriarchate of Sremski Karlovci (1848-1920)
- primates of the modern Serbian Orthodox Church (1920-present)
- Serbian Patriarchate (disambiguation)
- Patriarchate of Peć (disambiguation)
- Serbian Archbishopric (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serbian Patriarch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.