From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||April 30, 1950|
|Sport||Track and field|
|Event(s)||100 metre hurdles, pentathlon|
Career in hurdling
Career in film
Donnelly's film debut was in the 1982 film Personal Best, wherein she played an Olympic pentathlete. She also served as a technical advisor on the film. She also went on to play Danielle, the stern assistant coach in the 1986 movie American Anthem.
- "Pat Donnelly Biography and Olympic Results | Olympics at". Sports-reference.com. 1950-05-20. Retrieved 2012-10-05.
- Patrice Donnelly on Internet Movie Database
- "3 Break Meet Records in Women's Track Finals", The New York Times, May 20, 1977
- Marylynn Uricchio, "Stars in Top Form in 'Personal Best'", Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, March 26, 1982, page 25, jump page 34.
- "3 Break Meet Records in Women's Track Finals", The New York Times, May 20, 1977.
- Louise Mead Tricard, American Women's Track and Field: A history, 1895 through 1980, ISBN 0-7864-0219-9, page 590.
- "Roster of U.S. Athletes for Olympic Games at Montreal", The New York Times, July 11, 1976.
- Hartl, John (October 4, 1998). "Movies -- Prefontaine's Tragic Life Gets Another Onscreen Run". The Seattle Times. Retrieved December 30, 2013.