Patricia Crowther (Wiccan)
She has promoted Wicca through several media; besides several book publications she has contributed to occult magazines and journals and been interviewed by local and national newspapers. She has also appeared several times on television.
In 1971 Patricia and Arnold Crowther wrote and presented A Spell of Witchcraft, Doreen Valiente put it on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrUmzSKIyNA%7Cdate=December 2012}which was produced and broadcast by BBC Radio Sheffield in six 20-minute programs. The radio program, the first of its kind in relation to the Wiccan religion, explored history and folklore regarding witchcraft and presented elements of a local coven's activities and practices to the local community.
- 1965 - The Witches Speak (with Arnold Crowther)(Athol Publications)
- 1973 - Witchcraft in Yorkshire (Dalesman) ISBN 0-85206-178-1
- 1974 - Witch Blood (The Diary of a Witch High Priestess) (House of Collectibles) ISBN 0-87637-161-6
- 1981 - Lid off the Cauldron: A handbook for witches (Muller) ISBN 0-584-10421-9
- 1992 - The Zodiac Experience (Samuel Weiser Inc) ISBN 0-87728-739-2
- 1992 - The Secrets of Ancient Witchcraft With the Witches' Tarot (Carol Publishing) ISBN 0-8065-1056-0
- 1992 - Witches Were for Hanging (Excalibur Press of London) ISBN 1-85634-049-X
- 1998 - One Witch's World (Robert Hale) ISBN 0-7090-6222-2 (published in America under the title High Priestess. Apart from the title, they are the same book) (Phoenix Publishing) ISBN 0-919345-87-5
- 2002 - From Stagecraft to Witchcraft: The Early years of a High Priestess(Capall Bann) ISBN 1-86163-163-4
- 2009 - Covensense (Robert Hale) ISBN 9780709087205
- The Mystica site on Patricia Crowther
- The Wicca - Website with some information about Patricia Crowther.
- Patricia Crowther personal recording from her book Zodiac Experience
- Elders of the Wica. Retrieved 2007-02-05.
- Philip Heselton, Witchfather. A life of Gerald Gardner. Volume II, Thot Publications, Loughborough, Leichestershire, 2012
|This modern paganism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|