From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Patricia Helen Jessel
October 15, 1920
Hong Kong, China
|Died||June 10, 1968
- The Flesh Is Weak (1957)
- The Man Upstairs (1958)
- Armchair Theatre: Underground (TV, 1958)
- Model for Murder (1959)
- No Kidding (1960)
- The City of the Dead (a.k.a. Horror Hotel, 1960)
- A Jolly Bad Fellow (1964)
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (1966)
- The Prisoner ("Checkmate", 1967)
- "Patricia Jessel". bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- "Patricia Helen Jessel (1920-1968) profile". findagrave.com. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- The Broadway League. "Patricia Jessel - IBDB: The official source for Broadway Information IBDB: The official source for Broadway Information". ibdb.com. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- William Shakespeare. "Production of Macbeth - Theatricalia". theatricalia.com.
- "Macbeth - The Old Vic Company". theaterencyclopedie.nl. 20 June 1962.
|This article about a British stage actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|