Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Patricia Helen Jessel
October 15, 1920
|Died||June 10, 1968 (aged 47)|
Patricia Helen Jessel (15 October 1920 – 8 June 1968) was an English actress of stage, film and television
- The Flesh Is Weak (1957)
- The Man Upstairs (1958)
- Armchair Theatre: Underground (TV, 1958)
- Model for Murder (1959)
- No Kidding (1960)
- The City of the Dead (a.k.a. Horror Hotel, 1960)
- A Jolly Bad Fellow (1964)
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (1966)
- The Prisoner ("Checkmate", 1967)
- "Patricia Jessel". bfi.org.uk. Archived from the original on 9 August 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- "Patricia Helen Jessel (1920-1968) profile". findagrave.com. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- The Broadway League. "Patricia Jessel - IBDB: The official source for Broadway Information IBDB: The official source for Broadway Information". ibdb.com. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- William Shakespeare. "Production of Macbeth - Theatricalia". theatricalia.com.
- "Macbeth - The Old Vic Company". theaterencyclopedie.nl. 20 June 1962. Archived from the original on 28 July 2017. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
|This article about a British stage actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|