November 27, 1954 |
Oak Harbor, Washington, U.S.
Patricia McPherson (born November 27, 1954 in Oak Harbor, Washington) is an American actress. She is most well known for her role in the 1980s TV series Knight Rider as Bonnie Barstow, KITT's mechanic. She appeared in season one and was absent from season two, but she was subsequently asked to return to the show, which she did in the season-three opener, remaining from 1984 until the end of the series in 1986.
McPherson has made guest appearances in a variety of television shows including Starman, Murder She Wrote, MacGyver, Matlock, and Star Trek: The Next Generation in the season 1 episode entitled "Angel One" as Ariel.
McPherson is very active conserving wildlife and the forests; her efforts have included helping in attempts to preserve the Ballona Wetlands in southern California and working with the Ballona Wetlands Trust to sue the Playa Vista community for failure to take action concerning methane.
- Warehouse 13 (2009) (TV)
- Matlock: The Witness Killings (1991) (TV)
- Aftershock (1990)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (1988) (TV)
- Prime Risk (1985)
- Concrete Beat (1984) (TV)
- Knight Rider (1982–83, 1984–86) (TV)
- All Star Comedy (1982) (TV)
- Othello (1981) (V)
- The Stunt Man (1980)
- "Playa Vista Methane Gas Misinformation". New Century Realty. Retrieved 2011-02-22.
- Playa Vista, Los Angeles, California#Methane
- "Warehouse 13 - Breakdown (TV episode 2009)". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2011-02-22.
- "Bonnie Barstow (Patricia McPherson)". knight-online.info. Retrieved 2011-02-22.
- O'Hallaren, Bill (1986-01-04). "Boy, Has She Got Car Troubles". TV Guide. Retrieved 2011-02-22.