Patricia Obo-Nai is a Ghanaian female engineer, the first female to become Chief Executive Officer of Vodafone Ghana. Her appointment, which happened on 19 February 2019, took effect on 1st April 2019. She is a member of the Ghana Institution of Engineers, (GHIE) and Vodafone’s executive committee. 
For her O-Level and A-Level, she attended St Roses Senior High (Akwatia). She continued at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology where she obtained a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. She holds an Executive MBA and Executive Education degree from the University of Ghana and Kellogg School of Management in USA respectively. She also acquired an Executive Education degree from INSEAD in France.
Patricia Obo-Nai commenced her new role with 22 years of experience in Information Technology (IT) and Telecommunications. Before her appointment at Vodafone, she worked with Millicom Ghana Limited, operators of Tigo for 14 years. She joined Vodafone in 2011 and worked as a Chief Technology Officer and a member of the Executive Committee .Then she was promoted as the Director of Fixed Business and Customer Operations before she was appointed as CEO in 2019.
- 2012 - Best Female Technologist Award at the annual Ghana Telecom Awards in June
- 2017 - Distinguished Alumnus from the College of Engineering at KNUST
- 2018 - Listed as one of the 100 most inspiring women leaders in Vodafone
- 2019 - Won the Presec "Odade3" Honorary Torch Award
- Mensah, Jeffrey (2019-02-20). "9 beautiful photos of the first ever Ghanaian CEO of Vodafone Patricia Obo-Nai". Yen.com.gh - Ghana news. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "Meet Patricia Obo-Nai, the first Ghanaian to head Vodafone Ghana". www.pulse.com.gh. 2019-04-01. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "Patricia Obo-Nai Appointed First Ghanaian CEO Of Vodafone Ghana". Modern Ghana. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- User (2019-02-19). "Vodafone Ghana appoints first Ghanaian CEO". Home | Goldstreet Business. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "Vodafone Ghana appoints first Ghanaian CEO". ghananewsagency.org. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "Asantehene commends Vodafone for appointment of Ghanaian CEO | General News 2019-04-17". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- Welsing, Kobina. "Vodafone Ghana appoints first Ghanaian CEO | Starr Fm". Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- World, Business (2014-01-24). "Patricia Obo-Nai". Business World Ghana. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "CELEBRATING WOMEN IN STEM". The Exploratory | STEM+LOVE=A better world. 2019-02-26. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- 122108447901948 (2019-02-19). "Vodafone Ghana appoints Patricia Obo-Nai as first Ghanaian CEO". Graphic Online. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- Otoo, Lilipearl Baaba. "Vodafone appoints first Ghanaian CEO | Business & Financial Times Online". Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- 122108447901948 (2019-02-19). "Vodafone Ghana appoints Patricia Obo-Nai as first Ghanaian CEO". Graphic Online. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "Patricia Obo-Nai – IAA". Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "Breaking News: Vodafone Ghana appoints Mrs Patricia Obo-Nai as its first Ghanaian CEO". www.pulse.com.gh. 2019-02-19. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- Gadzekpo, Gilbert (2019-05-13). "UGBS Alumna, Mrs. Patricia Obo-Nai Is Vodafone Ghana CEO". University of Ghana Business School. Retrieved 2019-10-11.