From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Patricians)
|Look up patrician in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Patrician may refer to:
- Patrician (ancient Rome), the original aristocratic families of Ancient Rome, and a synonym for "aristocratic" in modern English usage
- Patrician (post-Roman Europe), the governing elites of cities in parts of medieval and Early Modern Europe
- Patrician (Christianity), the adjective formed from St. Patrick
- Youngstown Patricians, a former semi-professional football team based in Youngstown, Ohio, USA
- A student or former student of St Patrick's High School, Karachi, Pakistan
- A member of the Argentine Regiment of Patricians
- The Patrician, an annual publication of the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry regiment
- Havelock Vetinari, the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series
- The Patrician (video game), a series of historical trading simulation computer games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patrician.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.