Early life and education
Blennerhassett was born in Vancouver, and raised in Kamloops, British Columbia. He is a Thompson Rivers University graduate, who also attended Langara College and Simon Fraser University. His work has been published in such outlets as The Guardian and The Globe & Mail.
In 2007 Blennerhassett was the recipient of a Jack Webster Foundation Fellowship Award.
- Random Acts of Vandalism
- A Forgotten Legend: Balbir Singh Sr., Triple Olympic Gold & Modi's New India
- The Fatalists
- "Random acts of writing", by Dale Bass – Kamloops This Week, October 19, 2011
- Fact or fiction? | Kamloops This Week
- "BLENNERHASSETT, Patrick". ABC Bookworld
- Patrick Blennerhassett's Bio from http://www.nonpublishing.com/patrick+blennerhassett/author/1/5/
- "Langley authors offer plenty to put under the tree this Christmas". BC Local. December 12, 2011
- "Jack Webster Foundation Fellowship Award Winners". The Jack Webster Foundation.
- "Burnaby man was once India's biggest field hockey star". CBC News, Rafferty Baker, February 20, 2016
- "Local Journalist Tells Story Of Forgotten Indo-Canadian Hockey Legend". LinkPaper, February 13, 2016
- Patrick Blennerhassett – Monument – Interview | Literary Photographer
- "Monument". The Reading Room
- Random Acts of Vandalism – Monday Magazine
- Darkness in the dawn | Arts & Entertainment | Kamloops Daily News