|Born||January 7, 1992 (age 26)|
Patrick Brachner (born January 7, 1992 in Austria) is an alpine skier who now represents Azerbaijan. He competed for Azerbaijan at the 2014 Winter Olympics in the slalom and giant slalom. Brachner was also selected to carry the Azerbaijani flag during the 2014 opening ceremony.
- FIS Biography
- Sochi 2014 profile
- Javadova, Khanim (16 January 2014). "BBC: Only foreign athletes will leave for Sochi to present Azerbaijan, but even that does not give Baku much hope for victory". BBC. bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "Sochi 2014 Opening Ceremony – Flagbearers" (PDF). olympic.org. Sochi 2014 Olympic and Paralympic Organizing Committee. 7 February 2014. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- Official website
- Patrick Brachner at the International Ski Federation
- Patrick Brachner at the International Olympic Committee
- Patrick Brachner at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article relating to alpine skiing in Azerbaijan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|