This article may present fringe theories, without giving appropriate weight to the mainstream view, and explaining the responses to the fringe theories. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gillis Patrick Flanagan
October 11, 1944
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S.
Flanagan has written books focused on Egyptian sacred geometry and Pyramidology. He holds several patents as an inventor. He is also known for developing a method of drawing the geometrically complicated Sri Yantra.
During the 1970s, Flanagan was a proponent of pyramid power. He wrote several books and promoted it with lectures and seminars. According to Flanagan, pyramids with the exact relative dimensions of Egyptian pyramids act as "an effective resonator of randomly polarized microwave signals which can be converted into electrical energy."  One of his first books, Pyramid Power, was featured in the lyrics of The Alan Parsons Project album, Pyramid.
Inventions and discoveries
In 1958, at the age of 13, Flanagan invented a device which he called a Neurophone, which he claimed transmitted sound via the nervous system to the brain.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1975). Pyramid Power. Camarillo, CA: DeVorss & Company. pp. 174 pages. ISBN 0875162096.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1975). Beyond Pyramid Power. Camarillo, CA: DeVorss & Company. pp. 67 pages. ISBN 0875162088.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1981). Pyramid Power II: Scientific Evidence. Tucson, AZ: Innergy Publications. pp. 162 pages. ISBN 0940598000.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1986). Elixir Of the Ages. San Francisco, CA: Vortex Press. pp. 92 pages.
- Begich, Nick with Flanagan, Patrick (Illustrator) (1996). Towards a New Alchemy: The Millennium Science. Anchorage, AK: Earthpulse Press. pp. 180 pages. ISBN 0964881225.CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
- Flanagan, Patrick (1997). Pyramid Power: The Millennium Science. Anchorage, AK: Earthpulse Press. pp. 173 pages. ISBN 0964881268.
- (July 5, 1983) "Method of purifying air and negative field generator" U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. Retrieve 18 November 2012.
- “Method of purifying air and negative field generator” U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. Retrieve 20 November 2012.
- “NERVOUS SYSTEM EXCITATION DEVICE” U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. Retrieve 19 November 2012.
- (May 10, 1988) "Electron field generator" U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. Retrieve 18 November 2012.
- "How to Draw the Sri Yantra" Sri Yantra Research. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology, Lewis Spence, Kessinger Publishing, 2003, pp. 759-760
- (November 30, 1977) "You Can Read This Article" Washington Post. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- William G. Bailey, Frank Hoffmann, Mind & Society Fads, p. 225 (Haworth Press, 1992)
- Krow, Daniel. (February 8, 2009). "Alan Parsons Project – Six Expanded Edition CDs – Arista/Legacy Archived 2015-09-23 at the Wayback Machine". Audiophile Audition. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- Ridder, Chris (September 5–11, 1996). "The Amazing Neurophone" The Anchorage Press. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- PhiSciences Patrick Flanagan Official site