|Born||Franz Patrick Velasco Garcia
September 14, 1981 
Makati City, Philippines
|Agent||Star Magic (1992-2006)(2012–present)
GMA Artist Center (2006-2011)
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|Children||4 (including Alex Jazz)|
At the age of 9, Garcia started as an altar boy at St. James Parish Church Headed by Bro. Paul Abiog of Ayala, Alabang where they used to live. He served for several years until his family moved to Frisco del Monte, Quezon City. At the age of 13, his actress sister convinced him to try acting. He tried out for the 1994 Philippine movie, "Separada", and was cast right away. The movie was well received by the critics and became an instant hit, and also cemented Garcia's status as the newest young heartthrob in the Philippines.
A year later, Garcia landed many more roles in movies and soap operas, such as "Gimik", "Araw-araw, gabi-gabi", and "Asero" among others. Then in 1996, he received the Best Child Actor award at the FAMAS Awards, for his role as Ryan in the critically acclaimed Olivia M. Lamasan film, Madrasta.
After Madrasta, Garcia has been working steadily ever since, taking on more challenging character roles in movies, "Mano po III: My love", "Nagbibinata" and TV series "Captain Barbell", "Kampanerang Kuba" and "Super Twins".
Patrick was one of the original cast of Ang TV. He was later relaunched as a member of Star Circle (now Star Magic) Batch 2 in ABS-CBN. He is the brother of another Ang TV cast and Star Circle Batch 3 member, Cheska Garcia and commercial model Pichon Garcia.
Patrick Garcia first began his career in ABS-CBN and then transferred to rival network GMA-7. While he was with ABS-CBN, he was paired with actresses Paula Peralejo and Jodi Sta. Maria the latter of whom he got to work with in more notable projects such as Tabing Ilog, Pangako Sa 'Yo, Darating ang Umaga and lastly Kampanerang Kuba. He was last seen in GMA 7's Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita and Obra.
Garcia previously dated actress Jennylyn Mercado, together they have a son, Alex Jazz Mercado,  born on August 16, 2008. In June 2008, Garcia left for New York "to pursue studies in directing at New York University" but nothing came of his plans to go to film school. He left Jennylyn Mercado, who was at that time, pregnant with their child. In October 9, 2008, Garcia returned to the Philippines for the wedding of his sister Cheska Garcia and basketball player Doug Kramer.
|1995-06||ASAP||Himself - Host / Performer|
|1996–99||Gimik||Carlo De Leon|
|1997–99||Mula Sa Puso||Warren|
|1998–01||Richard Loves Lucy||Mikoy|
|1999–02||Tabing Ilog||Jaime 'James' Collantes|||
|2000–02||Pangako Sa ’Yo||Jonathan|||
|2003||Darating ang Umaga||Nathaniel Cordero|
|2005||Pablo S. Gomez's Kampanerang Kuba||Luke|
|2006||Komiks Presents: Momay||Andro|
|2006||Komiks Presents: Bampy||Cameo Appearance|
|2006||Mars Ravelo's Captain Barbell||Levi Villain|
|2007||Fantastic Man||Lloyd Mendez|
|2007||Mga Kuwento Ni Lola Basyang||Prinsipe Jorge|
|2008||Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita||Lawrence Fajardo|
|2009||Dear Friend||Guest Role|
|2009||Sine Novela: Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Lahat Sa Akin||Arvin Samaniego|
|2009||Full House||Luigi Mondragon|
|2012||Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Lumayo Ka Man Sa Akin||Matthew De Vega|
|2012||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Ramon||Episode: "Apoy"|
|2013||Apoy Sa Dagat||Alberto Del Sol|||
|2013–14||Annaliza||Lazaro "Laz" Benedicto|
|2014–15||Two Wives||Albert Medrano|
|2015||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Macky||Episode: "Siningang"|
|2015||Ipaglaban Mo||Gary||Episode: "May Hangganan Ang Lahat"|
|2015||Ipaglaban Mo||Bert||Episode: "Ganti ng Sawi"|
|2016||All of Me||Young Vicente Avila|
|2016||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Edmund||Episode: "Police Uniform"|||
|2016||Ipaglaban Mo||Mark||Episode: "Kapitbahay'|
|2016-17||Langit Lupa||Christian "Ian" Chavez|
|2017||Wildflower||Young Julio Ardiente|
|2018||Sana Dalawa ang Puso||Young Juancho Laureano|
|2018||The Blood Sisters||Emman Suarez|
|1997||Ang TV Movie: The Adarna Adventure||Patrick|||
|1997||Biyudo Si Daddy, Biyuda Si Mommy|
|1997||Batang PX||Christopher 'Am-boy' Dahoff|||
|1999||Mula Sa Puso The Movie||Warren|
|1999||Oo Na, Mahal Na Kung Mahal||Patrick|
|2003||Noon At Ngayon: Pagsasamang Kay Ganda||Mike|
|2004||Mano Po III: My Love||Stephen|||
|2007||Angels||Jude||Segment: "Angel of Love"|||
|2012||ÜnOfficially Yours||Vince Villegas|
|2016||Love Me Tomorrow|
Awards and nominations
- Movie Actor of the Year 14th Star Awards for Movies Batang PX
- Best Performer Young Critics Circle Awards Batang PX
- Best Actor Nominee FAP Awards Batang PX
- Best Actor Nominee Urian Awards Batang PX
- Teenage Actor of the Year Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Awards
- Best Young Performer Parangal ng Bayan Awards
- German Moreno Youth Achievers Awardee 46th Annual FAMAS Awards
- Favorite Actor of the Year People's Choice Awards Batang PX
- Best Child Actor FAMAS Awards
- Best Supporting Actor Nominee Urian Awards
- "Patrick is 21". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 14 September 2002. Retrieved 18 October 2016 – via Google News.
- "Patrick Garcia Reassures Wife: No Need to be Insecure". ABS-CBN News. 21 July 2016. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "Look: Patrick Garcia, Wife Welcome Baby Girl". ABS-CBN News. 17 January 2016. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- "Meet Patrick Garcia's Girlfriend, New-born Daughter". ABS-CBN News. 19 October 2013. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- Perez, Rachel (16 November 2015). "Preggy Chronicles: 20 Questions with Nikka Martinez Garcia". Smart Parenting. Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- Doplito, Harold Jason L. (9 August 2000). "On Location: 'Tabing Ilog': Wet Behind the Ears—and not Wild Either". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 18 October 2016 – via Google News.
- Cruz, Marinel R. (26 April 2004). "Angelica After the Breakup". Out of the Closet. Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 18 October 2016 – via Google News.
- "Nikki, Patrick thrilled with Response to New Series" (in Filipino). ABS-CBN News. 14 February 2013. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- "And Juggles Duties as Mom and Cop in 'MMK'sic". The Freeman. 18 February 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2016.
- Umerez, Remy M. (23 December 2000). "Winninng Still Matters to the Winningest Actor". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 18 October 2016 – via Google News.
- "Fairy Tales Come True in 'Adarna'". Manila Standard. 8 October 1996. Retrieved 18 October 2016 – via Google News.
- Bautista, Mario E. (3 September 2002). "Piolo Pascual: 'Donita Changed my Life'". Manila Standard. Retrieved 18 October 2016 – via Google News.
- Salterion, Leah (13 December 2000). "Central Character". Showbiz Tidbits. Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 18 October 2016 – via Google News.
- Salterio, Leah (10 December 2000). "I Hope Laurice Guillien Wins the Best Director Award—Joey Reyes". Showbiz Tidbits. Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 18 October 2016 – via Google News.
- Salterio, Leah (19 December 2000). "Not Pining for an Award". Showbiz Tidbits. Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 18 October 2016 – via Google News.
- Bautista, Mary Ann A. and Ricky T. Gallardo (23 December 2000). "Possible Winners of Metro Manila Filmfest Awards". Two for the Show. Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 18 October 2016 – via Google News.
- "The Legendary Eddie Garcia is Back in 'Mano Po'". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 23 December 2004. Retrieved 17 October 2016 – via Google News.
- Asilo, Rito P. (23 June 2007). "Well-meaning Trilogy Slips and Soars". Now Showing. Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 18 October 2016 – via Google News.