|Sir Patrick Goodman
|Born||Patrick Ledger Goodman
|Known for||Goodman Fielder|
Sir Patrick Ledger Goodman GNZM CBE (born 1929), known as Pat Goodman or Sir Pat Goodman, is a prominent New Zealand businessman, arts patron and philanthropist. Along with his brother he co-founded the Australasian food giant Goodman Fielder. He is a former CEO and chairman of the company.
In the 1995 Queen's Birthday Honours, Goodman was appointed a Knight Bachelor, for services to business management, export and the community. In the The Queen's Birthday and Golden Jubilee Honours 2002 Goodman was appointed as a Principal Companion of The New Zealand Order of Merit for services to business, the arts and the community which was later redesignated as a Knight Grand Companion of The New Zealand Order of Merit.
- Goodman Fielder Ltd. Business Information, Profile, and History. Companies.jrank.org; retrieved 21 February 2012.
- Goodmans the first to join new hall of fame. Stuff.co.nz; retrieved 21 February 2012.
- "The Queen's Birthday Honours 1995" (23 June 1995) 62 New Zealand Gazette 1597.
- "The Queen's Birthday and Golden Jubilee Honours 2002" (5 June 2002) 57 New Zealand Gazette 1533.
- "Dames and Knights Honours 2009 List" (12 August 2009) 118 New Zealand Gazette 2691; retrieved 21 February 2012.
|This business-related New Zealand biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|