Patrick Henry Reardon
Reardon began his theological education at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky, then attended St. Anselm's College, and the Pontifical Biblical Institute in Rome, Italy, followed later at St. Tikhon's Orthodox Seminary in South Canaan, Pennsylvania.
Reardon came to national attention in 2015 when he announced he was refusing to sign any marriage licenses issued by the state of Illinois, owing to the state's complicity in the redefinition of marriage. 
He is a prolific writer as well as a popular pastor, homilist, and teacher. In addition to his responsibilities as pastor at All Saints Antiochian Orthodox Church in Chicago, he is author of more than 500 articles, editorials, and reviews in numerous popular and scholarly journals, including more than 200 for Touchstone Magazine. He is also the author of nine books.
- Christ in the Psalms
- Christ in His Saints
- The Trial of Job: Orthodox Christian Reflections on the Book of Job
- Wise Lives: The Wisdom of Sirach
- The Jesus We Missed: The Surprising Truth About the Humanity of Christ
- Chronicles of History and Worship: Orthodox Christian Reflections on the Books of Chronicles
- Creation and the Patriarchal Histories: Orthodox Reflections on the Book of Genesis
- Reclaiming the Atonement, Volume 1: The Incarnate Word
- The history of Orthodox Christianity: Background Material For Instructors and Discussion Leaders