|Full name||Patrick Herrmann|
|Date of birth||12 February 1991|
|Place of birth||Saarbrücken, Germany|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|Current club||Borussia Mönchengladbach|
|2004–2008||1. FC Saarbrücken|
|2009–2011||Borussia Mönchengladbach II||14||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 March 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Saarbrücken, Herrmann began playing football at FC Uchtelfangen based in nearby Illingen. At the age of 13 he joined 1. FC Saarbrücken, before transferring to Borussia Mönchengladbach in the summer of 2008.
On 16 January 2010, Herrmann made his first team debut, appearing as a substitute in a Bundesliga match against VfL Bochum. Gladbach scored less than a minute later, with Herrmann providing the assist for fellow debutant Fabian Bäcker, but went on to lose the match 2–1. Herrmann appeared 13 times in the second half of the 2009–10 season, and was rewarded with a new contract, keeping him at the club until 2014.
Herrmann has represented the German national team at every level of youth football between the under-16's and under-21's. On 24 March 2013 he was called up for the senior national team for the first time, for a 2014 World Cup qualifier against Kazakhstan.
- As of 19 April 2013.
- "Steckbrief Patrick Herrmann" (in German). borussia.de. Retrieved 29 August 2010.
- "Herrmann, Patrick" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 29 August 2011.
- "Borussia Monchengladbach 1–2 VfL Bochum". ESPN. 16 January 2010. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
- "Herrmann extends contract with Gladbach". Bundesliga. DFL. 10 June 2010. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
- Bitter, O.; Müller, T. (28 November 2011). "Gladbachs nächster Turbo". kicker Sportmagazin (in German) (Olympia-Verlag). p. 16.