Karnezis at training in November 2010
|Full name||Patrick Karnezis|
|Date of birth||23 April 1992|
|Original team(s)||Oakleigh Chargers (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 25, 2010 national draft|
|Height / weight||190 cm / 88 kg|
|2011–2013||Brisbane Lions||21 (24)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2015.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Patrick Karnezis (born 23 April 1992) is a former professional Australian rules footballer who played for the Brisbane Lions and Collingwood Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). He was taken at pick number 25 in the 2010 national draft by the Brisbane Lions. Karnezis made his debut in round 13 of the 2011 season, against Richmond. On 25 October 2013 he was traded to the Collingwood Football Club in exchange for Jackson Paine. He retired from AFL at the conclusion of the 2015 season.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Schmook, Nathan (25 October 2013). "Karnezis lands at Collingwood in straight swap for Jackson Paine". AFL.com.au. BigPond.
- Allen, Sarah (22 September 2015). "Karnezis calls time". CollingwoodFC.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
- "Patrick Karnezis". AFL Tables. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Patrick Karnezis.|
- Patrick Karnezis's profile on the official website of the Collingwood Football Club
- Patrick Karnezis's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|