April 15, 1990 |
Almonte, ON, CAN
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg; 13 st 3 lb)|
Orlando Solar Bears
|NHL Draft||180th overall, 2008
Patrick Killeen (born April 15, 1990) is a Canadian ice hockey goaltender who is currently Playing at Carleton University. He was selected by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 6th round (180th overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
On April 3, 2013, the Pittsburgh Penguins traded him to the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for future considerations, however following the 2012–13 season's end the Blue Jackets declined to extend Killeen a qualifying offer allowing him to become a free agent on July 1, 2013.
On June 11, 2014, the of Carleton University announced that Killeen would be suiting up with the Carleton Ravens men’s hockey team to play 2014-15 season within the Ontario University Athletics conference of Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS).
|2006-07||Ottawa Jr. Senators||CJHL||7||376||20||0||0||3.19||5||1||0||211||0.917|
Awards and honors
|ECHL All-Star Game||2010–11|||
- "Despite lack of picks, Penguins making noise". The Tribune Democrat. 2008-07-01. Retrieved 2012-07-01.
- "Penguins sign Defenseman Carl Sneep and Goaltender Patrick Killeen". Pittsburgh Penguins. 2010-04-13. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- "Penguins Reduce Training Camp Roster by 13 Players". Pittsburgh Penguins. 2010-10-05. Retrieved 2010-10-05.
- "Penguins Notebook: Sinus infection drives Malkin from All-Star Game, not knee". The Post-Gazette. 2011-01-10. Retrieved 2012-01-02.
- Patrick Killeen's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Patrick Killeen's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|