Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alma mater||Bowling Green State University|
|Known for||RTMark/The Yes Men, Second Front|
RTMark/The Yes Men
He is a creator of digital tapestries, in particular, Jacquard weaving. In December 2014, he had a solo exhibition of his tapestry and robotic drawing work called "Sensible Concepts: Mediation as a Way of Being".
Virtual reality, Second Life, Second Front
- Lichty, Patrick (2013). Variant Analyses: Interrogations of New Media Art and Culture. Institute of Network Cultures.
- Lichty, Patrick (2014), Geroimenko, Vladimir (ed.), "The Aesthetics of Liminality: Augmentation as an Art Form", Augmented Reality Art, Cham: Springer International Publishing, pp. 99–125, doi:10.1007/978-3-319-06203-7_5, ISBN 978-3-319-06202-0
- Lichty, Patrick (February 1, 2014). The Translation of Art in Virtual Worlds. Oxford University Press. doi:10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199826162.013.027.
- Baumgärtel, Tilman (March 4, 2015). "Tapestries? - Patrick Lichty Interviewed by Tilman Baumgärtel". Furtherfield.
- Thomas, Lindsay (January 25, 2013). "Interview with Patrick Lichty". 4Humanities. Retrieved September 14, 2021.
- "Patrick Lichty, Sensible Concepts". clocktower.org.
- "Sensible Concepts: Mediation as a Way of Being, By Patrick Lichty". Rhizome. December 10, 2014.
- "Second Front Member Man Michinaga". www.secondfront.org. Retrieved September 14, 2021.
- "Grasping at Bits: Art and Intellectual Control in the Digital Age – Collections". Walker Art Center. Archived from the original on August 19, 2016.
- Helios Photography Online, SPRAWL: American Landscape in Translation [dead link]
- Lichty, Patrick (2003). "Reconfiguring the Museum: Electronic Media and Emergent Curatorial Models". www.intelligentagent.com.
- Lichty, Patrick Martin (May 19, 2016). "A Rabbit's Tale From The Eyes of Iranian Artist Farideh Lashai". harpersbazaararabia.com.