|Full name||Patrick Mutesa Mafisango|
|Date of birth||9 March 1980|
|Place of birth||Kinshasa, Zaire|
|Date of death||17 May 2012(aged 32)|
|Place of death||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Kinshasa, Zaire, Mafisango played club football in the Congo, Rwanda and Tanzania for TP Mazembe, APR, ATRACO, Azam and Simba. He won the 2011–12 Tanzanian Premier League title with Simba, after joining from rivals Azam in May 2011.
- Patrick Mafisango at National-Football-Teams.com
- Okinyo, Collins (17 May 2012). "Simba, TFF Bosses mourn Mafisango". Supersport.com.
- "Mafisango excited to join Simba". Tanzania Daily News. 23 May 2011.
- Patrick Mafisango – FIFA competition record
- "Rwanda's Mafisango dies in car crash". BBC Sport. 17 May 2012.
- Mulindwa, Rogers (17 May 2012). "Okwi Safe, Housemate Patrick Mafisango dead!". FUFA.
|This biographical article related to Rwandan association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|