Patrick Murray (actor)
This biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
17 December 1956 |
Greenwich, London, England
|Years active||1973–2003, 2013–present|
Born in London to an Irish father and Spanish mother, he was educated at St. Thomas the Apostle College. Murray has appeared in starring and supporting roles in numerous films and television programmes. He also became well known for his appearances in Television commercials for the Italian home appliance company Zanussi. Murray is a staunch supporter of his local league football club Millwall F.C., often being recognised whilst sitting in the stands. In his later years, he was a controller at a mini-cab office in Catford.
- Scum (1977 and 1979)
- The Class of Miss MacMichael (1978)
- Quadrophenia (1979)
- Breaking Glass (1980)
- Keep it in the Family (1980)
- Moon Over the Alley (1980)
- Curse of the Pink Panther (1983)
- The Firm (1988)
- "Only Fools and Horses: Where are they now?". The Telegraph. 2014. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- Hill, Patrick (2017-09-17). "Only Fools and Horses star's heartbreak as Thai wife banned from the UK". mirror. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- "Patrick Murray". LockerDome. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
|This article about an English television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|